Hello there. My name is Oda Sonju, I'm a uk based artist and illustrator. Below you'll find examples of my latest work as well as little things in life that inspire me. Enjoy! And if you have any questions, or if you like what you see and would like to commission me for any creative purpose at all, don't hesitate to email me at:

osonju@hotmail.co.uk

All illustrations copyright C 2014 - Oda Sonju
All Rights Reserved

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Tea Monsters

The Cardiff Comic Expo in March came along more quickly than I had anticipated...so in order to create some fun new artwork snappish, I came up with the idea of selling individually wrapped Organic tea bags accompanied with little collector cards (I was a huge fan of Pokemon cards when I was a little girl)

... And so the Tea Monsters were born!

Each card shows the 'personality' of the tea, and I'm happy to say that the little things were a big success! Below is the range as it stands:

Green Tea


Peppermint


Rooibos


Liquorice


Echinacea


Lemon + Ginger


It made me really want to start up my own little Monster Tea company, and got super excited about eco-packaging and creating really funky flavours! 
However, I couldn't possibly compete with the incredible Giants of Tea such as Pukka and Tea Pigs...not at the moment anyhow! 

So for now Tea Monsters shall remain a sweet little concept until I can think of exactly what to do with them :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment