Hello there. My name is Oda Sonju, I'm a uk based artist and illustrator. Below you'll find examples of my latest work as well as little things in life that inspire me. Enjoy! And if you have any questions, or if you like what you see and would like to commission me for any creative purpose at all, don't hesitate to email me at:

osonju@hotmail.co.uk

All illustrations copyright C 2014 - Oda Sonju
All Rights Reserved

Saturday 15 February 2014

Chai Dragon

Yup I love dragons. I also love tea. Combine the two? Great idea!!

( this is just a development sketch / idea...yeah ok, so a lot of the stuff that I have been putting up on my blog recently have not been totally finished. I just get excited ok? When this is done, fully polished scales all detailed up and super-highlights in place, it will be popped up on here asap! )
x

No comments:

Post a Comment