Hello there. My name is Oda Sonju, I'm a uk based artist and illustrator. Below you'll find examples of my latest work as well as little things in life that inspire me. Enjoy! And if you have any questions, or if you like what you see and would like to commission me for any creative purpose at all, don't hesitate to email me at:

osonju@hotmail.co.uk

All illustrations copyright C 2014 - Oda Sonju
All Rights Reserved

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Page of Portraiture

I've created a little portraiture business - that is to say anyone who would like to commission me to do a Portrait (of themselves or of someone else), feel free to contact me! They make brilliant and unique presents and are a great way to record a special moment.

Check out my Facebook page of Portraiture: www.facebook.com/portraitsbyoda
Please give it a like and drop me a line if you're interested in commissioning a personalised doodle!
As you can see from this blog I work in a variety of media and styles, and can tailor my services to any budget and time schedule - just let me know your requirements and we will figure something out ;) You can also contact me via my email: osonju@hotmail.co.uk

Below are a couple of examples of recent requests! I have to say I've found this little side-project of mine very fun and rewarding!!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment