Hello there. My name is Oda Sonju, I'm a uk based artist and illustrator. Below you'll find examples of my latest work as well as little things in life that inspire me. Enjoy! And if you have any questions, or if you like what you see and would like to commission me for any creative purpose at all, don't hesitate to email me at:

osonju@hotmail.co.uk

All illustrations copyright C 2014 - Oda Sonju
All Rights Reserved

Friday 14 February 2014

Fashion Passion

I was asked to create some samples for an agency a few months back, to go on dis-used shop windows in new shopping centers all over Europe. It was a last minute thing and as I had a lot of other work on at the time I'm sad to say the illustrations I provided were a little rushed. The images below are some of the ones that were sent to the client to show what I could potentially do for them





Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, I didn't get the job....but luckily that meant the artwork remained mine to play with! 

I think the image below shows that sometimes a little extra time and pressure-free attention can go a long way! 
And this one shows how small colour-adjustments via 'hue/saturation' can make big changes to the artwork
I'm not done with them yet, and will keep adding to them, merging them together and messing around with colours...and then popping them on here for you to see, of course!
 So much fun ;)

x





No comments:

Post a Comment