Hello there. My name is Oda Sonju, I'm a uk based artist and illustrator. Below you'll find examples of my latest work as well as little things in life that inspire me. Enjoy! And if you have any questions, or if you like what you see and would like to commission me for any creative purpose at all, don't hesitate to email me at:

osonju@hotmail.co.uk

All illustrations copyright C 2014 - Oda Sonju
All Rights Reserved

Sunday 29 May 2011

Cooking monsters return

Line art for a children's book illustration I'm working on at the moment. I always find that sometimes things are better left as black and white...but maybe that's because I know colouring takes careful consideration and time, which I'm lacking in these final days before the course deadline. I'll pop up the coloured version as soon as it's finished x

No comments:

Post a Comment