Hello there. My name is Oda Sonju, I'm a uk based artist and illustrator. Below you'll find examples of my latest work as well as little things in life that inspire me. Enjoy! And if you have any questions, or if you like what you see and would like to commission me for any creative purpose at all, don't hesitate to email me at:

osonju@hotmail.co.uk

All illustrations copyright C 2014 - Oda Sonju
All Rights Reserved

Sunday 29 May 2011

Deep Night


After I got my hard drive back I've been able to return to working on the stuff that I thought I had lost forever! Here is one that I spent quite a bit of time on during easter - an illustration promoting Ghost Deep Night perfume. It's is a project I've kept coming back to during the year - it started as a drawing in september, of a girl sitting on a moon, but the imagery wasn't really strong enough. It then developed into a digital drawing, with the model's dress turning into the night sky, but the imagery still wasn't quite there yet and the concept wasn't really working. Then I randomly came across some underwater photography while surfing the web, and it was exactly the kind of eerie, dark, beautiful and delicate look I wanted. And this is the result

No comments:

Post a Comment