Hello there. My name is Oda Sonju, I'm a uk based artist and illustrator. Below you'll find examples of my latest work as well as little things in life that inspire me. Enjoy! And if you have any questions, or if you like what you see and would like to commission me for any creative purpose at all, don't hesitate to email me at:

osonju@hotmail.co.uk

All illustrations copyright C 2014 - Oda Sonju
All Rights Reserved

Saturday 7 May 2011

It is a real shame that some of my better work has very probably been lost forver (I don't know if I can ever truly trust technology ever again!). I shall be doing some scanning on Monday, as before the hard-drive disaster happened I had printed off quite a few pieces of work (unfortunately not very high quality prints, but physical evidence of my work none the less!) Tomorrow I will also take some photographs of the oil paintings I've been working on, and pop them on here. Not all is lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment