Hello there. My name is Oda Sonju, I'm a uk based artist and illustrator. Below you'll find examples of my latest work as well as little things in life that inspire me. Enjoy! And if you have any questions, or if you like what you see and would like to commission me for any creative purpose at all, don't hesitate to email me at:

osonju@hotmail.co.uk

All illustrations copyright C 2014 - Oda Sonju
All Rights Reserved

Saturday 7 May 2011

...whilst we're on the subject of cats




These are really quite old now, but still fun. Another book about the world from a cat's point of view, dedicated to my lovely cat Beany who sadly died recently due to skin cancer. He was a funny old thing - used to hide in dark and impossibly tiny spaces and wait for people to walk by so he could unexpectedly administer a cheeky scratch to their legs (or heads...whichever was closest), and he also used to dribble a tiny bit when you stroked him. And he LOVED cheese.  Disclaimer: I am not a crazy cat lady, and I can draw other things than kitties! More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment