Hello there. My name is Oda Sonju, I'm a uk based artist and illustrator. Below you'll find examples of my latest work as well as little things in life that inspire me. Enjoy! And if you have any questions, or if you like what you see and would like to commission me for any creative purpose at all, don't hesitate to email me at:

osonju@hotmail.co.uk

All illustrations copyright C 2014 - Oda Sonju
All Rights Reserved

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Got some character...



Been drawing some characters today! First set of drawings is for an editorial about three types of gamers, so in the foreground of the composition I'm going to add the gaming characters they turn into. The old man is a COD shooter type, the geeky guy on the end is a wizard with staff and a glowing book and the little girl turns into a proper evil fighting sexy extravaganza of a lady character (with her bangs turning into dragons and all sorts)...I like juxtapsosing things :) The second is a development to some characters I drew when representatives from Catapillar children's books popped around to the uni last week and set us a character drawing excercise. I came up with the concept of monsters that can cook. May develop into a story. Anywho, going to try and have them finished and coloured by the end of the night so bring on the coffee! x

No comments:

Post a Comment