Hello there. My name is Oda Sonju, I'm a uk based artist and illustrator. Below you'll find examples of my latest work as well as little things in life that inspire me. Enjoy! And if you have any questions, or if you like what you see and would like to commission me for any creative purpose at all, don't hesitate to email me at:

osonju@hotmail.co.uk

All illustrations copyright C 2014 - Oda Sonju
All Rights Reserved

Saturday 7 May 2011

First post!

Right, so first ever post...Feels abit strange, and can't help feeling a little bit shy at this stage. Hopefully I will get used to it very soon! Unfortunately, a terrible thing happened yesterday - My external hard-drive broke, and a huge quantity of my work disappeared because I was silly enough not to have backed it up on my computer! I have also all of my website design, so it might take a little while longer before that is up and running (hopefully not very long though!!). So now I'm having a bit of a hunt for anything that I might have saved elsewhere and trying not to panic. Not exactly the kind of thing you want to happen a week before you're meant to have a full portfolio to show around in New York (a study trip with the University College Falmouth BA(hons) Illustration course). As I dig these artworks out, I will make sure I post them on here, for safekeeping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment