Hello there. My name is Oda Sonju, I'm a uk based artist and illustrator. Below you'll find examples of my latest work as well as little things in life that inspire me. Enjoy! And if you have any questions, or if you like what you see and would like to commission me for any creative purpose at all, don't hesitate to email me at:

osonju@hotmail.co.uk

All illustrations copyright C 2014 - Oda Sonju
All Rights Reserved

Saturday 14 May 2011


I've been working with an independent filmmaker/animator on a short film, doing character and set design as well as story boarding. It's about an old fisherman and his chase of a legendary fish! The tale that has been handed down through generations, but as he tries to pass it on to his grandson and notices his disinterest he acknowledges that times have moved on and contemplates the end of his search. The film jumps between live action and stop motion animation and is beautifully scripted and shot by Joseph Holohan. That description probably did the film no justice at all, suffice to say I am very proud :) It's going to be uploaded to Vimeo shortly, and I will post a link when it's up x

No comments:

Post a Comment