Hello there. My name is Oda Sonju, I'm a uk based artist and illustrator. Below you'll find examples of my latest work as well as little things in life that inspire me. Enjoy! And if you have any questions, or if you like what you see and would like to commission me for any creative purpose at all, don't hesitate to email me at:

osonju@hotmail.co.uk

All illustrations copyright C 2014 - Oda Sonju
All Rights Reserved

Friday 27 May 2011

red is the new black




I've been working on the H&M project that I first started in September again...and this time it seems as if I'm producing some imagery that I'm actually happy with! I think all the experimentation and the constant going back to old projects to improve them this year has been a slight pain in the bum, but it's also really been worth it. I don't want to submit anything that I'm not happy with!

No comments:

Post a Comment